In order to become an IntelliZoom participant you must be:
- 18 years or older
- Able to speak English fluently
- Live in the US, UK, Germany or Spain.
- Willing to have your face and voice recorded
- Able to follow directions and think out loud
You must also meet the following technical requirements:
- Email and SMS text message capabilities
- Laptop or desktop computer and/or mobile device
- A built in or external webcam
- A built in or external microphone
- Excellent internet connection (3Mbps or faster)
For more detailed information about our minimum system requirements click here.
If you meet all of the requirements, click below to sign up now!
Once you sign up, you’ll be asked to participate in practice studies, which are not for pay. These practice studies are a way to ensure that you can clearly articulate your thoughts out loud and that your equipment works with our software. Click here to take a look at helpful tips for taking studies.
If your practice study results are approved, you’ll begin to receive invitations for paid study opportunities via email!
To get started, sign up here!
*If you live outside the US, UK, Germany or Spain, we’re planning on expanding soon! Stay informed by liking our Facebook page.